Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What is Prologue is Now Past

The results from the New Hampshire primary are in. Hillary Clinton is the victor on the Democratic side. John McCain wins on the Republican side. New Hampshire represented the end of the road for my dream of participating in the nominating process and sharing my passion for politics with my daughter. In the presidential race, however, this is only the beginning. If your local broadcaster tells you otherwise, I suggest you rise up and scream, "We're mad as hell, and we're not going to take it anymore!" The competition is far from over. The polls haven't opened yet in the remaining states.

Of course, I did predict Hillary and McCain as their respective party nominees months ago.

There is so much more I have to say - about Edwards, Obama, Clinton, Romney, McCain. All really gripping stuff. And I will get it down on the keyboard soon. Marra has some written thoughts I will publish in the blog soon, too. But this journey was really all about me and Marra. We both won the New Hampshire primary.

JS

No comments: