Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Seeds We Plant Today...

Before the New Hampshire primary, Marra and I watched part of the GOP debate (before I marched her up to bed). Inspired by her old man, she grabbed some index cards and starting writing materials for this blog. Here it is, uncensored:

MARRA

In my opinion, Fred Thompson shouldn't be President. He's an actor, not a President! (Plus, he's kinda too old). But, then again, George Bush is an actor, too. He acts every day like he knows what he's doing. I was pretty surprised when he (Thompson) came in third for the Iowa caucus. The same place as Hillary, who I always thought was really popular. My mom says women are too emotional to be President. If there was a war, my mom said, Hillary would sit down and cry. I said no, YOU'RE too emotional to be President. Hillary has held up pretty good. Here is my opinion on all the candidates (well, the ones who have a chance anyway).

Barack Obama - So far, he's my fav. But maybe that's just cuz I've never heard anyone say bad stuff about him. I give him a 9 on a 1-10 scale.

Mitt Romney - One of my least favorites. He's kinda of mean. He disses Hillary a lot, and made a commercial that goes like this: "When Republicans start acting like Democrats, America loses." Meanie! How rude to Democrats. America lost when GB got elected. He should say "When Republicans start acting like George Bush, America loses." I give him a 0 out of 10.

John Edwards - He used to be my favorite but my mom made a pretty good point: HIs wife has CANCER and he's gone all the time trying to be President. Come on, John. Can you realize what your wife is going through? Plus, along with the other Democrats, he's pro-choice.

I know this isn't a hige issue, but when I was younger, I came up with this plan to change gas prices. I would buy a gas company, and lower all my prices. Sure, I'd be in debt for awhile, but I'd be so popular that I could pay it off soon. All other companies would lower prices to compete with me, and Hooray. All better. Now, I think I'll just become a hostess of Jeopardy instead. Or maybe be the 1st woman President hopefully. (Sorry, Hillary). But I think it would be pretty cool if Hillary became President since I have her picture and autograph. Even if her earrings don't usually match.

Marra

No comments: